About the @todo in PcbGeneralLocateAndDisplay

Did the full constification of HitTest and testing it. Seems to work
fine, but testing is never enough...

During the insertion of the vertex selection call (I put it in the
old-style zone cleanup iteration) I noticed the following:

    if( aHotKeyCode )
    {
        // @todo: add switch here and add calls to PcbGeneralLocateAndDisplay( int aHotKeyCode )
        // when searching is needed from a hotkey handler
    }

it's not totally clear to me what does it mean... my idea of it:

The function is substantially the object picker for the whole pcbnew and
handles the clarification menu, too. So when you click/press a key, it gets
called to decide what is the object to act upon.

That whole big if tree is to configure the collector to only pick 'relevant'
objects depending on the current tool, right?

So the idea is to pass the key in the backspace handler (another todo I found
which call this, for example) and add a 'backspace selection profile' to only
select tracks and vias.

Am I correct?

Is there a list/documentation of the expected behaviour? I could fix that,
while I'm on the function.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl