Re: Jenkins halted?

On 02/06/14 12:36, Povilas Kanapickas wrote:
On 29/05/14 16:15, Nick Østergaard wrote:
Hello

I am not sure who maintains the Jenkins build bot at
http://ci.kicad-pcb.org/, but I have noticed that is has stopped. I am
not sure who runs that, so I write to the list.

Also the kicad-source-mirror on github has stopped updating. Is it the
same person that maintains those services?

Hi,

I've had a hard drive failure and haven't fully recovered my working
environment yet. I expect to fix the issue and start updating the mirror
in the coming days. Sorry for the inconveniences :-)

Cheers,
Povilas

I've just pushed some hundred of commits that have accumulated. The mirror won't update each 10 minutes for now, that will be fixed in the near future.

Cheers,
Povilas