Re: Python Scripting Window event handling

Hi,

As I understand 'x' and 'o' are global hotkeys (defined on menubar from
menubar_pcbframe.cpp:363) and
other keys (for example 'm') is defined only as hotkey in PCB_EDIT_FRAME
context).
Some solution can be:
- remove those global hotkey and define them only on PCB_EDIT_FRAME
context (but in this case the hotkey information will not be visible on
main menu)
or
- Try to stop the hotkey handling in the console (perhaps not all since
Ctrl+XX hotkey will be supposed to still work in this context)

Or perhaps there is other way to handle this kind of issue.