Re: Python Scripting Window event handling

Le 13/06/2014 09:43, Brian Sidebotham a écrit :
> I know I had this same problem with the python console on Windows. I
> don't t think this is something that changed, I think it's always been
> there.
>
> I can test on Windows tonight for you and let you know.
>
> Best Regards, Brian.

This issue happens both on Windows and Linux (wxWidgets 3.0).

Perhaps a focus issue between the main frame and the python console,
related to hot-key accelerators in menu:

these 2 chars are the only 2 printable keys which are used as
accelerators in the main menu (see main menu/Place)
There are other accelerators but they are not printable (Ctrl Z, Ctrl Y
.. ), therefore you do not see they are not sent to the console (but you
can see they are "captured" by the main menu.

If in the hot-key editor, you change o or x to an other (printable) key,
the new key is no more usable in python console, but o or x become usable.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS