Re: Python Scripting Window event handling

Hi,

When not docked it's working for me:

Ubuntu 12.04
wx : 2.8.12.1

Ok for this modification but I have a question:
Why not remove this shortcut from the menu and put it only on the pcb
edit frame (like T or M hotkey for example) ?
Is it because it remove the hotkey remind in the menu ?