Re: Build 4955 - Failed to load shared library

Hi Guys,

I should first say, this is not typical of Winbuilder. Both pcbnew and
cvpcb work fine for me on a fresh Windows 7 install using the github
fp-lib-table. So there's clearly something different about your setup.

Process monitor is (from sysinternals) is excellent at tracking
dependency loading, so if you want to track what's getting loaded from
where, that's the best tool for the job. If you use dependency walker
make sure you run it from the console provided by enterenv.bat so that
PATH is set the same as when kicad is run.

I wonder what Y: is? Is winbuilder on a network drive? Can you move it
to a local drive instead and run? I wonder if it's a permissions issue
with regards to loading dependencies?

Best Regards, Brian.