Re: Last layers for UIs

On Fri, Jul 04, 2014 at 08:23:14AM +0200, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> OK that's ridiculous... actually it *is* already self scrolling (it uses

Fixed that. A relayout for the *panel* was needed (otherwise it only
worked on resize) and the minimum size calculation made it assume that
it had the specified space available.

However someone in his spare time should review the PCB_LAYER_WIDGET
changes, I'm not too sure that's always done correctly (it works for
me:D)

I do not dare to touch the layer setup dialog because a) is way too
complex for me and b) iirc someone else was already working on that.
However I think that the 4 new layers should be added in the technical
layers set (because they have a specific behaviour/intended use).

Have fun, continuing to trying stuff.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl