Re: build kicad with Interactive Router

On 07/13/2014 10:28 AM, Javier Serrano wrote:
On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 10:53 PM, Andrea <serra82@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I tested your new Interactive Router, it's great!

I had few crash, but I saved often! It stable enough to create a
professional board.

Any extra details you can give would be useful, especially if the
crashes are reproducible.

A little note: if I place a via from front layer(starting to draw the
line from an smd pad), it correctly switch to back layer, but if I
place another via the line doesn't switch to front layer. I have to
finish the line with double click and restart to finish the line from
front layer. (see attached interactiveRouter01.jpg)
Is correct this behavior?

Yes, I think this is the same bug which was reported in the KiCad user
list last month [1]. Maybe Orson or Tom can give an update on this.

It was already reported and is fixed in the module_editor branch. It will be merged to the master branch in no more than a few days.

Regards,
Orson