Re: Multiple drill files for blind/buried vias

UPDATE: Reading dialog_gendrill.cpp it seems that code which was
intended to do this is present, but completely broken. I've partially
fixed it (it now generates a drill file for each layer pair that has
vias on it, but blind/buried vias also are plotted in the PTH drill
file) and will be posting a patch once I've debugged a bit further.