Kicad (revision 5007) OpenGL BugReport

Hi!

First of all, I can confirm now, that "m" moves components. Thanks for fixing.

Today I spotted the following bugs when using KiCad in the OpenGL display mode

1. Removing tracks: Pressing "<--" Character does not delete a segment. Instead "Delete" deletes a segment, but it should delete the hole wire. (Highlighting the tracks to remove is a great advantage! Thank you for that feature!) 2. Mounting holes are not respected by the manual router (It proposes putting trackes over the mounting holes) 3. When routing and pressing "v" for changing the layers (eg. TOP->BOT) ->without<- a wire has no effect. Normally i use that key for switching between those layers. 4. That you know probably better then me: But Zones are not yet implemented. I wanted to remove filled areas in zones.

I also enjoy highlighting the current component really! Thank you for that feature!

Version: kicad-common 0.201407201047+5007~15~ubuntu14.04.1

- Michael