Re: Push-and-shove router issues with blind vias

On 22.07.2014 17:32, Andrew Zonenberg wrote:
I've found three problems so far:

1) Pressing the "insert blind via" key when using the push-and-shove
router does not actually add a blind via.

2) In both "avoid" and "shove" mode, the router treats blind vias as
through-board vias and will move or avoid them even if there's no real
collision (for example, routing a layer 4 trace under a blind layer 1-2
via doesn't work). I've been mitigating this by drawing the portion of
the track that goes under a blind via by hand, but all of the mode
switching is awkward.

3) When a blind via is moved by the router in "shove" mode, it is
converted to a through-board via.

Hi Andrew,

There's no support yet for blind/buried vias in the P&S. We may add it in the near future.

Regards,
Tom