pcbnew OS X annoyance - drop down menus do not work with mouse only with keyboard

I was routing a small board for a project, and I wanted to use different traces widths.
So I defined several widths and they showed up in the drop down menu.
But to select a new trace width, the mouse is useless. clicking on one item close the drop down, but does not select the item. the only way to select is to use the arrow keys “up" and “down", and then either click the mouse or hit "Enter".

This behaviour is the same for the whole row (trace, bias, grid and zoom).

This is with bar 5034, but was existing before.

Is that an OS X only annoyance? or a real bug?

Jean-Paul
AC9GH

Follow ups