Re: 3D modules path strange behaviour

Le 03/08/2014 12:59, Mário Luzeiro a écrit :
Hi yann,

I've reported that issue some time ago:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1343904

Hi

I don't think it is the exact same problem. In my case, the path to the system installed 3D models is ok, but it that folder the path point to, there are some folders with models inside, and it's only those subfolders that are case-sensitive. Well case-sensitive is not the right term, because even if the path defined in the module properties is ok, it won't show up if there is one uppercase letter at the beginning of the folder name.

And also what about the path to the 3D models directory that cannot be edited ? Is there a place where we can edit it ?

The version I use now is :

Version: (2014-07-30 BZR 5036)-product Release build
wxWidgets: Version 2.8.12 (release,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,GCC 4.8.1,wx containers,compatible with 2.6)
Platform: Linux 3.11.0-22-generic i686, 32 bit, Little endian, wxGTK
Boost version: 1.54.0
         USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=OFF
         USE_WX_OVERLAY=OFF
         KICAD_SCRIPTING=OFF
         KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=OFF
         KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=OFF
         USE_FP_LIB_TABLE=HARD_CODED_ON
         BUILD_GITHUB_PLUGIN=ON

but I got the problem with all the previous versions I tested.

Well, it's 4 days old now, but was the latest when I started writing the first mail :)
I'm upgrading now.

regards,

yann

it says that a fix was commited.
I didnt try it yet, but since you say you tested the latest one.. so probably is not full fixed yet.

Mario