Re: Hello and helping out

Hello Adam.
That's great that OSX nightly binaries are on their way.

Hi Wayne.
I'll happily take a look into the code and see what adding a check will take. It looks like a good starter bug and I'll certainly review the coding policy.

Winbuilder is a great tool, but unfortunately still hits problems more often than not in my experience. I have yet to have it work on a computer without some amount of minor debugging. Building and hosting installers hopefully won't be too difficult.

Derek