Re: Bug 593782 fixed already, but other problem noticed

 :) I'll try and fix it today.

My question was more of a procedural one. Does the development team prefer
that I use the 593782 bug as the reference for this fix, as the problems
are in the same vicinity, or should I open a new bug given that the
original problem is actually fixed and post my patch referring to the new
bug report? I've worked at companies that work both ways and one that
didn't even require a report for a patch.