Re: Bug 593782 fixed already, but other problem noticed

On 8/16/2014 5:48 AM, Derek Kozel wrote:
> :) I'll try and fix it today.

Thanks!

> My question was more of a procedural one. Does the development team
> prefer that I use the 593782 bug as the reference for this fix, as the
> problems are in the same vicinity, or should I open a new bug given that
> the original problem is actually fixed and post my patch referring to
> the new bug report? I've worked at companies that work both ways and one
> that didn't even require a report for a patch.

Since the duplicate name issue still exists due to file name case
sensitivity on Window, I would say go ahead an use the current bug
report since it has not been tagged as fix committed.  Go ahead and add
the display refresh fix to it as well rather than file another bug report.