Re: New 3D Viewer options patch

I'll look at the code tomorrow and see if there's any easy way to move
stuff around and fix the soldermask. If there's no ordering in the
rendering then alpha blending isn't gonna work well. (The bad holes are
a lower priority for me, but being able to see traces is kind of
important.)

The board is a 10-port USB hub (tree of three 4-port hub ICs) with
indicator LEDs and a CPLD that provides a SPI interface for switching
power to single ports under control of an external board.

It's designed to slide into a 3U Eurocard chassis, although it's not
full depth, so as soon as I route another 14 signals I'll be playing
with export to mechanical CAD for front panel design :)

The PCB is at:
http://redmine.drawersteak.com/projects/achd-soc/repository/changes/trunk/boards/usb-hub-eurocard/usb-hub-eurocard.kicad_pcb

The port model is at:
http://colossus.cs.rpi.edu/~azonenberg/downloads/737250110blf.wrl

Note that the port model was converted from FCI's published STEP model
using FreeCAD and/or Blender and is not my original work.

--
Andrew Zonenberg
PhD student, security group