old pcbnew file format in bitmap2component tool

While working on the bitmap2component tool to add support for
placing bitmaps onto the planned Underlay 1/2 layers I noticed
that the deprecated *.emp export format is still supported by
the tool. If there are no objections I'll remove that option
as part of my work on this feature. Given the way KiCad and
pcbnew in particular has worked for almost a year and the more
recent introduction of more layers, I don't see a need to
maintain the ability to import images to the older format.

- Cirilo

Follow ups