wxWidgets version.

I know we have informally discussed dropping wxWidgets 2.8 support due
to it's known issues.  Not that wxWidgets 3 is not without issues but I
believe it is time to kick 2.8 support to the curb.  This way we only
have to support the issues in the 3 branch.  I also doubt that the
wxWidgets folks will support any more 2.8 bug fix releases.  If no one
has any strong objections, I will modify our FindwxWidgets.cmake file to
support version testing and fail if the version of wxWidgets is less
than 3.0.0.