Re: 3d models in .pretty repositories?

>________________________________

I had commented on the 3d models many months ago. I do not believe
they should be in the .pretty directories since they will only
pollute; I think they should be in their own top level directory
and separate from the .pretty and schematic symbol files since
many people don't want 3D models.

At the moment the github plugin only serves the footprints; it has
absolutely nothing to do with 3D models. There is code there which
can be used to retrieve generic files via git/github but any
proposal for retrieval of files from the network has to be
carefully thought out.

- Cirilo