Re: A few issues with new OS X bundles

Since this doesn't effect me, I don't have a preference one way or
another.  Although option 2B makes the most sense to me.  OSX users
please weigh in so we can get this right.  You might want to get some
input from the user group on Yahoo.  There may be more OSX users than
developers and their input may be useful..Thanks again Bernhard for all
of your hard work.