Macro expansion in module text

Sorry about the delay, we had the automechanika fair and related stuff
to handle :P

In fact the patch is quite simple (I already did the biggest changes...)

It handles % sequences in user text primitives inside modules
(usefulness already debated); now it recognizes:

%% for a plain %
%R inserts the reference
%V inserts the value

Obviously it can be extended to insert other stuff (has to be available
from the module class, however).

The only issue is repainting, since it insert a dependency between
unrelated fields: when you change reference or value the user fields
using them are not updated until the next redraw. Shouldn't be a big
problem, however.

Extensive testing is, as usual, appreciated.

Have fun

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl