Re: Finally!

On 5 October 2014 10:09, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > On that note, I had to remove our custom FindPythonLib.cmake in order to

> get it to work properly.  There are some questionable if( MINGW ) blocks

> in our custom version that don't make sense to me.  Would who ever

> modified the stock CMake version and added to our source please let me

> know why these changes are necessary so I can figure out a solution.  If

> I don't hear from you over the next few days, I'm removing our custom
> version of FindPythonLib.cmake.

Hi Wayne,

Not being a Windows user I can't speculate as to the need for the
customisation, but CMakeModules/FindPythonInterp.cmake
and CMakeModules/FindPythonLibs.cmake were added by Brian Sidebotham in rev
4268 [1] and haven't been changed since [2]. It might be that the stock
file which ships with newer versions of CMake has been improved so that the
custom one isn't needed anymore.

Nice work getting this working.

Blair

[1]