Finally!

After years of struggling to get KiCad to build with the wxPython
scripting enabled with mingw on Windows, I've finally managed to pull it
off.  Take a look at the attached screenshot.  You'll notice that all of
the major KiCad features are enabled.  This is due in large part to the
excellent work of the msys2 project.  I still have to send them a patch
for their package of Boost 1.56 (thanks Tom) and then all of the
dependencies are already packaged.  No more building dependencies from
source on mingw, yeah!!!  They all ready have a skeleton package set up
for kicad so it shouldn't take long to a have a packaged version of a
fully functional build of KiCad for windows.  Once this is in place, it
should be fairly easy for someone to create an autobuilder to provide up
to date mingw64 and mingw32 packages for testing.  It should be possible
to roll up all of the dependencies and create a windows installer as
well.  This would greatly aid in testing.

On that note, I had to remove our custom FindPythonLib.cmake in order to
get it to work properly.  There are some questionable if( MINGW ) blocks
in our custom version that don't make sense to me.  Would who ever
modified the stock CMake version and added to our source please let me
know why these changes are necessary so I can figure out a solution.  If
I don't hear from you over the next few days, I'm removing our custom
version of FindPythonLib.cmake.