Re: [RFC]: Make hotkey editor polished

>"press your keyboard keys" sounds a bit clunky. Maybe "press a new key combination"?

Yea it was awkward. Changed to your suggestion.

>Duplicate keys are not detected for keys given by a select from the
right mouse button popup menu.

Ah, I completely forgot about the right click.

>Duplicate keys are improperly detected when you are selecting the same
key in a command:
for instance in the rotate command has the R key selected, selected
again the R key gives a duplicate key warning (which is not the case).

Also fixed in patch, somehow I never thought to this test. Now it just
doesn't attempt to do anything.

>A minor issue:
After undo, "title" cells print in Bold ([common], [eeschema] ...) are
no more using bold font.

Fixed.

>Duplicate keys are improperly detected between schematic editor and
component editor
They are different editors, therefore keys can be duplicated.

Wow, I completely overlooked this. I didn't realize that. It's a
little awkward the way its implemented.
I can do duplicate check the keys within a section rather than the
entire list. The only problem then the is the common section
overlapping with the eeschema and libedit section.
I would have to add a flag to the section to say "this is the common
section" or just check on name.

Pushed patch to my branch to fix everything but the section logic
noted above ^ pending some more comments