[RFC]: Make hotkey editor polished

Hi,

I've been poking with KiCAD for awhile and decided to contribute.
Using Bazaar was the first hurdle, thankfully I gave up and used the
git bridge. I otherwise have no idea how development goes.

I've always thought the hotkey editor was a bit "unpolished" so I'm
submitting patches to make it pretty. Of course that is subjective but
I recommend applying the patches to see the difference.

Changes.
1. No longer open fixed at max screen height. You need to visually
scan through the list of items to find what you want regardless,
making it max height doesn't necessarily make this any easier than
scrolling. Put action buttons at the bottom. Increase base width and
height of window to compensate. Logic added to expand column headers
automatically to match width of window.
2. Add logic to fix bug #706361. It will now ask if you want to reuse
the key. The old assignment gets set to "0" which currently causes
"<unknown>" to display but does disable the action. I don't see the
harm in a hotkey action not being binded to anything since it's a
users choice anyway.
3. Section headers are bolded to stand out
4. Selection cell, cursor  hidery. This was annoying because wxGrid
itself is annoying and lacking in options. So I disguised things
properly that these "unused" features are never seen.
5. Add descriptive text to at least mention that right click gives you
more options. Got to be a little newb friendly here as that isn't
obvious to everyone.

I've pushed my changes to https://code.launchpad.net/~mark-roszko/kicad/kicad

--
Mark