Re: Panelizing in python almost ready.

> It is my guess that the issue isn't with the particular build, but instead
> something you didn't expect in the input file.
Input file is still parsed by kicad and python methods delivered by pcbnew.py
gives objects to my script, so my software doesn't have any influence on the way
to recognize the input file.
I've provided, in newest release on https://github.com/LordBlick/kicadPanelizer
, recognition of NULL objects that will give more information (type).
Regardless of the cause, we are theoretically talking about something that, so
far, I can not check, because not even the minimalistic input file presented
which my script crashes.
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick