[RFC] proposal of adjusted netlist dialog

Hello,

So I've been going through the UI to make it nicer.

The netlist dialog right now is a bit odd.

These marked up images show why, basically the functionality is
grouped oddly on the dialog.
http://i.imgur.com/0JK0d3g.png
http://i.imgur.com/OrfrH14.png

My proposal is this new arrangement:
http://i.imgur.com/sek8ebW.png
http://i.imgur.com/izeCybB.png

Main change:
wxNotebook turned into a wxSimplebook.
A separate dropdown added to control the netlist formats to allow
putting the add/remove buttons on the same line.
A dropdown is nicer because in the end we are only selecting a single
plugin to generate a netlist with anyway and this is more
representative of the functionality.

Thoughts? Code wise I've already done it but feedback is nice :D

--
Mark

Follow ups