Re: parallel builds?

Hi Wayne,

That fix fixes my build issues in all but one of the things I do.

In only one particular environment, I'm running into the following issue
100% of the time.  I cannot control the number of build threads in this
environment right now, but I'm wondering if you have any more magic patches
for this:

In file included from
/Users/wolf/projects/KicadOSXBuilder/kicad/pcbnew/netlist_reader.cpp:35:
/Users/wolf/projects/KicadOSXBuilder/kicad/common/../pcbnew/netlist_reader.h:39:10:
fatal error: 'netlist_lexer.h' file not found
#include <netlist_lexer.h>    // netlist_lexer is common to Eeschema and
Pcbnew
         ^

Thanks!

Adam Wolf