Kicad-winbuilder fails.

Hi, I have previously used kicad-winbuilder successfully, but I just tried
it again (in a fresh directory) and get the error below. I tried it in a
much shorter path too and it still fails (and it worked with that path
before so I'm pretty sure it's not the path).

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,

Tim

------------

C:\Users\Tim\Local\kicad-winbuilder-3.4>make
-- KiCad-Winbuilder V3.4
CMake Warning at KiCadWinbuilder.cmake:182 (message):
  Your install path maybe too long to be able to successfully build KiCad.
  Try re-installing to a root directory if the build fails!

-- Build type: Release
-- Checking for environment problems
-- Checking for installed Bazaar
-- Checking for wxPython
-- Downloading wxPython
-- Decompressing wxPython
-- Downloading Latest Library Archive...
-- Checking out KiCad Documentation source (BZR head)
You have not informed bzr of your Launchpad ID, and you must do this to
write to Launchpad or access private data.  See "bzr help launchpad-login".
bzr: ERROR: No such file: '
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-developers/kicad/d
oc/.bzr/repository/pack-names'
ERRORChecking out the Documentation source!
-- Checking for BZIP2
-- Downloading BZIP2 Source
-- Building BZIP2 Library
-- Checking for GLEW
-- Downloading
You have not informed bzr of your Launchpad ID, and you must do this to
write to Launchpad or access private data.  See "bzr help launchpad-login".
-- Building GLEW/s - Build phase:Apply phase:adding file 10/17
-- GLEW build finished
-- Checking for Cairo
-- Downloading cairo-dev_1.10.2-2_win32.zip
-- Decompressing Cairo
-- Checking out KiCad source code (BZR head)
You have not informed bzr of your Launchpad ID, and you must do this to
write to Launchpad or access private data.  See "bzr help launchpad-login".
-- Cleaning PCBNEW Python files to ensure good build...e 50/604
-- Using KiCad Options:
-- -DKICAD_SCRIPTING=ON
-- -DKICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=ON
-- -DKICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=ON
-- -DPYTHON_ROOT_DIR=C:/Users/Tim/Local/kicad-winbuilder-3.4/env/python
-- -DBUILD_GITHUB_PLUGIN=ON
--
 Configuring KiCad ( Release )
-- Building Release version of KiCad revision: 5215

-- Installing KiCad locally. Use RunKiCad.bat to run this version
CMake Error at KiCadWinbuilder.cmake:1040 (file):
  file COPY cannot find
  "C:/Users/Tim/Local/kicad-winbuilder-3.4/kicad/bin/pylib/_pcbnew.pyd".

Follow ups