Re: Option to not download boost every time?

Ooh.  I know it will handle the redownloading, but I am not sure if it'll
handle the bzr patch stuff.  However, if you place compiled artifacts in
the right place, Make will only rebuild what it has to, so that might get
you the rest of the way.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L