Re: Footprint python plugin: Is it possible to merge ?

To me, that really look like feature creep.
you rarely need everything from 4 to 64 pins, and then why stop at 64?
The idea of a library is that you can pick what you need, not what you can do just because you can.
Most of my work life, I was pushing design engineers to reduce the number of different parts, not increase it.

My $0.02,
Jean-Paul
AC9GH