Re: Command rename suggestion

> Le 10/11/2014 09:24, Lorenzo Marcantonio a écrit :
>> Really trivial:
>>
>> - Copy block -> Duplicate block
>> - Save block -> Copy block
>>
>> Because really copy is too standard as a meaning even if duplicate
>> component is on C by default
>>

> Because existing documentation, since years, I am afraid the first
> result after renaming these commands (mainly Save block -> Copy block)
> is to generate a lot of bug reports starting by "Copy block not working" ...
>
> When renaming something, you have to take in account this kind of
> constraint.

I don't think it is a problem to change the names of this. The current
eeschema documentation does not describe the copy block and save block
operations. I tried searching for it, but no results in the
eeschema.pdf doc.

But I don't understand what the "Save block" actually does. How should
one use that? I can't make it do anything. I have always used the copy
block ot duplicate stuff.