Re: Command rename suggestion

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 10:31:28AM +0100, Nick Østergaard wrote:
> But I don't understand what the "Save block" actually does. How should
> one use that? I can't make it do anything. I have always used the copy
> block ot duplicate stuff.

It's a "special" internal only copy/paste operation in eeschema. When
you save the block you can the use the paste command (even in another
sheet). Last time I've checked it doesn't use the system clipboard so it
can't be done between two instances (IIRC the needed serialization
support will come with the new file format).

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl