Bug in footprint keyword search function

Hi all,

I noticed the keyword search function does not work for some cases, unless
there is something I don't understand.

In pcbnew, hit "Add footprints". In the textbox, write "CNY17" and hit
"Search by keyword". I get "No footprint found". I would expect some
opto-devices to come out, for example the Optocoupler_6pin_wide_Stile-I
which has "CNY17" in its keywords field.

I can place it using the "List All" or "Select by browser", however, and if
I create a footprint with a single keyword, then I can search for it.

Can anyone confirm this issue or tell me if it's a normal behavior?

Thanks,

Carl

Follow ups