Re: Call for update of avhttp because of boost 1.57

Thank you everyone for testing this.  I verified that it works with
Boost 1.57 using KICAD_SKIP_BOOST=ON and our modified Boost 1.54 with
KICAD_SKIP_BOOST=OFF on windows.  The only unknown at this point is OSX.
 Would someone please test both Boost build options (stock 1.57 and our
custom 1.54) on OSX?  We have OSX builds in pretty good shape so I don't
want to break anything.  The process is fairly straight forward.

1) Down load the avhttp source zip file from
https://github.com/avplayer/avhttp/archive/master.zip
2) Copy the zip file to pcbnew/github/avhttp-master.zip.
3) Delete existing avhttp source folder .downloads-by-cmake/avhttp
4) Configure and build kicad against boost 1.57 using KICAD_SKIP_BOOST=ON.
5) Configure and build kicad against our custom boost 1.54 using
KICAD_SKIP_BOOST=OFF.

Once I have confirmation that this doesn't break the OSX build, I will
commit the latest avhttp source zip file.

Thanks,

Wayne