This is quite ridiculous...

After yesterday's troubles I did a toolchain refresh... gcc-4.9.2,
boost-1.57.0 (still wx 3.0.0, maybe that could be the issue).

Lack of backward compatibility in C++ is becoming dangerous... first of
all some piece of wx included a file which #errored saying "this needs
C++11, use -std=c++11 and such"

I *never* seen a bigger error (attached). It's more than 1000 lines
long! And it even says "omitting 25 instantiation contexts, pass this
and that to see them all". Also some lines are even longer than 1000
characters!

All I can tell is that something in boost polygon doesn't like the
point, maybe due to some of the newer 'clarification' about type
priority (I don't remember the correct term for C++).

No idea on how that could be fixed (seems everything internal to boost)
but I hope the designers of the C++ template system will be shot, hung,
burned and some other painful things too :D after them will be the turn
of the boost people (AFAIK the two group overlaps, anyway) for designing
something so baroque to use. Reminds me the exercises at school with
turing machines...

Well, trying with the 'suggested' boost and anyway there's always old
trusted gcc 4.8...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl