OS X File Open Dialog

Some KiCAD open dialogs require the usage of the file filter combobox to
decide which loader to use (e.g., on pcbnew, to import an Eagle or gEDA
board).

On recent OS X the file filter combo is gone and we therefore cannot choose
to import anything different than the default filter option. (tested on
Yosemite)

wxWidgets have a system option to force OS X to show the filter combo, I
tested here but I am not sure where to add it. It needs to be in a file
that is executed for all apps independent of being in standalone mode.

To test it on pcbnew use the attached patch.

Cheers,

-- Paulo Henrique
-- Curta Circuitos