Re: footprint library table wizard: need testers

That also breaks the install on linux.

Install the project...
-- Install configuration: "Release"
-- Installing: /foo/pkg/kicad-bzr/usr/share/doc/kicad/INSTALL.txt
CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:40 (file):
  file INSTALL cannot find
  "/foo/src/kicad/resources/freeroute.jnlp".

Makefile:66: recipe for target 'install' failed
make: *** [install] Error 1