Re: OS X Packaging Update

> I think Lorenzo made that image.  I am not sure if it is the logo we want to
> go with, but I found the SVG inside of bitmaps_png/source or something and
> dragged it into Inkscape.

Aha! I did not notive that. But the reason the logo you have looks odd
is becuase you don't have the "original" font, which is Tiresias
LPfont. I can be found on http://www.tiresias.org/fonts/lpfont.zip if
it is of interest. Seems to be a GPL font, I did not really read the
copying note. Also note that curl and wget fails on that URL,
downloading with a browser works fine.