OS X help search path patch

Hi folks,

I have written a patch that modifies the OS X help search path so it looks
inside of

/Libraries/Application Support/kicad/help
<whatever.app>/Contents/SharedSupport/help

per our previous discussion.

I have wrapped the existing code in a ! __APPLE__ define, and wrapped the
OS X only code in a __APPLE__ define.

I was thinking about removing the commented __linux__ and __WINDOWS__
ifdefs, but someone on the list recently mentioned both paths with regards
to Windows help files, so I am not sure if they are "canonical" or not.  It
will be a 2 second change to switch them from ! __APPLE__ to __linux__ and
__WINDOWS__, so no problem, just let me know if that is preferable.

I tried to follow all the coding conventions as well as make the code blend
with the existing code.

I have tested it, and this works for both the kicad.app and the symlinked
apps as well, like pcbnew.app.

Thanks everyone!  Let me know if there's anything I need to change.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L