Re: more pythonic scripting API for pcbnew

I have to stop responding to this thread, but it's official Python policy
that spaces are preferred over tabs, and has been for a while.

https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/#tabs-or-spaces

In other news, is anyone else from the KiCad community going to Pycon this
year?

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L