Re: more pythonic scripting API for pcbnew

I dunno, LordBlick, it looks pretty Pythonic to me!

Also, I do not think

  dict(map(lambda lname: lname, layers_tuple.index(lname), layers_tuple))

is clearer than using a dictionary called layer_dict :)
Auto-generated functions below are always up to date, layers names and number in
KiCAD still evaluates, so we can not rely on ordinary static, an independent
dictionary.

lsLayers = tuple([(idl, pcbnew.BOARD_GetStandardLayerName(idl)) for idl in range(pcbnew.LAYER_ID_COUNT)])
layerName2ID = lambda txtLayer: dict(map(reversed, lsLayers)).get(txtLayer)
layerID2Name = lambda layerID: dict(lsLayers).get(layerID)

3 lines concluding bilateral conversion vs. 24 lines of dictionary only…
Thank you for your attention! :)

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick