Re: Netnames convention. Was: Boomerang[...]

The pcb file has no issue, no mess.
The Layers section is perfectly valid
Copper layers can be renamed by the user.
OK, I'm also wondering about how is possible to achieve and modify list of used layers in python interface.

Your board is broken:
Some zones are connected to nothing.
For instance, the main zone has a net name = /GND, and many pads have a
net name = GND which is not the same net.
OK, thanks for the tip, I'm tired recently and I am surprised that this had not noticed before. Usually I'm not using cvpcb, so everything of eeschema→→pcbnew goes by netlist. IMHO there's some mess in eeschema: Netnames generated from netlabels(usually yellow) are preceding with additional „/”, although generated ones from Global Labels(usually red in frame with right/left in/out endings, similar to angle bracket) hasn't that preceed…
Is here someone, who can explain usability of this ?
I like to have netnames exactly, as I name it…

I'm checking on that list Checkbox("I don't like any extra, not ordered „/” in net name.") :]
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick