Re: Mirrored printing broken on wxWidgets 3.0.2

On 1/17/2015 2:36 AM, jp charras wrote:
> Le 16/01/2015 22:03, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
>> I recently discovered that the mirrored printing in Pcbnew is broken on
>> windows.  At first I thought it was a 32 bit versus 64 bit issue but I
>> discovered that it is due to the wxWidgets version.  When I use
>> wxWidgets 3.0.0, the mirrored printing works fine (at least on 32 bit
>> MinGW builds).  Using wxWidgets 3.0.2 breaks the mirrored printing on
>> both 32 and 64 bit builds.  Has anybody else noticed this on any other
>> platforms?
>>

> After test on W7, 32 bits, I did not noticed an issue when printing in
> mirrored mode.

Are you using wxWidgets 3.0.2?  I don't see this issues on W7 or W8, 32
bits, wxWidgets 3.0.0.  I haven't tested it with 3.0.1.  I just want to
confirm that I'm not the only person with this problem before I start to
dig into it.

> This is a bit strange, because the mirroring is made by our printing
> routines, not by the wxDC.

In pcbnew/printout_controler.cpp I see:

dc->SetAxisOrientation( false, false );

and:

dc->SetDeviceOrigin( x_dc_offset, 0 );

This looks like wxDC is being used for printing.  Are you talking about
plotting instead of printing?

> But what is the actual issue?

Both the print preview window and the printed page are blank.