Re: Mirrored printing broken on wxWidgets 3.0.2

Le 16/01/2015 22:03, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
> I recently discovered that the mirrored printing in Pcbnew is broken on
> windows.  At first I thought it was a 32 bit versus 64 bit issue but I
> discovered that it is due to the wxWidgets version.  When I use
> wxWidgets 3.0.0, the mirrored printing works fine (at least on 32 bit
> MinGW builds).  Using wxWidgets 3.0.2 breaks the mirrored printing on
> both 32 and 64 bit builds.  Has anybody else noticed this on any other
> platforms?

After test on W7, 32 bits, I did not noticed an issue when printing in
mirrored mode.
This is a bit strange, because the mirroring is made by our printing
routines, not by the wxDC.
But what is the actual issue?

On Windows, the only one issue I am aware of is with Postscripts
printers, (and only ps drivers, whith include the pdf virtual printers)
is the fact lines (like tracks) have a very small width, near 0.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS