broken code in pcbnew/dragsegm.cpp

I am going through static analyzer results.

http://puu.sh/eHuN9/7eebd45887.png

m_Flag is a bool.(I double checked the class defintion of  the vector
g_DragSegmentList which DRAG_SEGM_PICKER) The masking doesn't make sense at
all.

The same problem is visible in the function AddSegmentToDragList

http://puu.sh/eHvAH/14e3818931.png

where mFlag is again used on wrapper as a bitmask.

I think the UndrawAndMarkSegmentsToDrag function was meant to be checking
for the bit 0 and bit 1 flags that AddSegmentToDragList set but somehow
ended up like this.

Unfortunately I am not familar with pcbnew at all to know what it was
intended to do 100% yet so I'm hoping someone else does.

Follow ups