How to disable "Annotate Schematic" in KiCad for eagle generated .SCH ?

Hi, I have hacked a number of eagle ULP scripts to make a KiCad SCH file,
But have a few problem with the way KiCad works.

My target is to extract the lib's/mod/sch from eagle,   (we are talking
version 6 of eagle here )
with support for multipart sheet's, and multi gate parts.
I have every thing working except for the KiCad project and LIB table's,
file's.
I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for any one moving from eagle
to KiCad.

My problem is that KiCad wont's to Re Annotate the eagle generated  SCH
file,which of course will not match the
the imported eagle V6 pcb file.  I note that, when importing the eagle PCB
file it dose not Re Annotate the pcb file.
Only the sch force's you do do that,  I was wondering if some one could
point me at the place in the source code
so I can make the chance's to KiCad Annotate routine's to disable Annotate
Schematic on importing/oping a converted
eagle SCH file.

I also note that the opening eagle pcb option only works in the stand alone
mode of pcbnew,
which is a pain to get around,  unless you already know how to run  pcbnew
in stand alone mode.
So could there be a option to enable opening/importing/adding  a eagle pcb
file  KiCad project file.

Thanks.

Lachlan

Follow ups