Re: [Merge] lp:~metacollin/kicad/boosting_boost into lp:kicad

Hi Collin,

What part of boost 1.54 is incompatible with OS X 10.10?  Are you having
trouble with Python scripting and boost?

The reason why I ask, is I have been using boost 1.54 on OS X 10.10 for
months without issue, but I haven't enabled Python on my builds yet.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L