before filing a bug report/improvement suggestion

I am here to ask for a suggestion before (if ever) filing a bug that
could be a matter of personal taste.

I found strange tha the kicad project manager have not a hotkey list.

I mean, whenever I see a toolbar I think that I do not want to leave the
keyboard to just press a button on the screen, having many key under the
hands already.

I would suggest to create a hotkey for every button on the toolbar, such as
"p" for pcb, "c" for cvpcb, "g" for gerberview, "e" for eeschema and so on.

And "?" for the hotkey list window, as in the other kicad ancillary programs.

And the hotkey window should be (i18n) translated, as it is missing it
all the kicad programs, but for this I already filed a bug report, this:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1424946

what do you think about?

--

Marco Ciampa